Electronic Design Specialists
Resume of Technical Activities,
- Use of the Microchip PIC family of
micro-controllers for application in new product development. Currently
developing circuit and programming for a telephone appliance using this
Analog Voltmeter Frontend
- An analog circuit design which provides the interface circuit between
floating high voltage sources and microprocessor data acquisition circuit.
Component Tester, Visual Basic 6 Driven
- Operator Interface Design and Control Software Development using Visual Basic 6 language for parametric
testing and data acquisition in production test equipment.
Non-Contact AC/DC Current Sensor Front-End
- An analog circuit design which provides inductive connection to AC or DC current carrying circuits. Current ranges for
this front-end cover microamperes to many amperes.
RFID -Radio Frequency Tag
- Product Search and Evaluation
- Range Calculation vs. Power/Frequency/Clutter (s/n ratio)
- Antenna Analysis and Evaluation
- System Integration to On-Line Status networked using RS-485
Bar Code Scanners
- Performance Evaluation / Test Design
- Integration Into RF Modem Data Gathering System
Feed Motion Control Design
- Analog Servo and Circuit Design for Computer Control, DC motor driven
conveyor bed using a Flux Vector Drive System
- PC controlled using Visual Basic 3 for
Test System Development, Motion Test System
- Digital Interface (CMOS/LSTTL and Discrete Components) to Mainframe
Computer for Motion Controls
- Safety Monitoring Circuit Design to Mainframe Computer
Analog Audio Design for Acoustic Feedback Trainer
- Micro-Power audio circuit design for battery operated vocal training
Precision Temperature Measuring System
- RTD Temperature Measurement electronics design to compensate for the
self-heating errors of sensors.
Power Drive Amplifier
- A discrete component, highly cost effective amplifier designed for driving
a wide range of inductive loads.
Acceleration Measuring System
- A Non-Contact System used to measure accelerations including analog signal
processing and sensor compensation.
Positioning Measurement System
- A proposal / design effort for a non-contact position measuring system
using Inductive Proximity sensing along with microprocessor based signal
Current Anomaly Detector
- Frequency Lock Discriminator Circuit design used to locate circuit faults
by identifying circuit current anomalies.
Isolated Current Monitor
- A Closed Loop Hall Effect AC/DC current monitor for application where
galvanic isolation is required.
Fine-Coarse Servomechanism For A Single Element Printer Control System;
7,363,187 Method And
Apparatus For Automatically Testing A Railroad Interlocking; Shared Inventor
Return to Home